44094Re: Test for harmful substances in batch

  • David Eastham
    Aug 28, 2013
      I believe this is a test for any alcohol so would be positive cos of the ethanol in there. There really is no need to test for methanol, discarding the first bit of distillate will get rid of this, thats if theres any methanol at all anyway.
      Dave