43956Re: How to use new bigger keg

  • kekedog13
    Jul 23 10:48 PM
      Hey ballard, I was told by someone on another site that if I increase the size of my pot and wash and nothing else that it would take that much longer to run due to it all going through the same size tubing.I'd be reducing the 2 inch size out of the keg down to the 3/8 size that goes through the thumper and worm.There are pics of it with the old smaller keg on the AD and MD sites.
      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "ballard_bootlegger" <meriwetherdistilleries@...> wrote:

      > Hello!
      >
      > Just trying to visualize your new setup. You mention the run will take all day if you use the same thumper connection? Is it because the thumper is too small to effectively run faster or are you concerned that the 3/8" tube is too small for vapor?
      >
      > W.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic