      Subject: [new_distillers] aging whisky container preference?
      To: new_distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, July 9, 2013, 9:01 AM

      I'm looking to start aging some
      whiskey.  with the volume I have, doing it in even 1L jars
      wouldn't be very practical.
      I've used the "Better Bottle" PET
      plastic carboys for fermentation, but I'm not sure if
      they would be able to handle 140proof sitting in them for a
      few months.

      glass carboys are very expensive compared to the
      plastic ones so I'm hoping to avoid glass.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic