43824Re: What barrel should i be looking for????

  • gravelier007
    May 24 8:45 PM
      Chris:

      There is a whole discussion in Brewhaus Forum on aging and how it can be done without barrels and in pretty short time. I bought some medium toasted oak chips from Brewhaus and aged some squeezin's in about a week. Took a bottle to a cook out and people couldn't believe that it could work so fast. But it does. It is all based on surface area and volume of product. I got some pretty good compliments on the run. There are easier ways, that is, unless you really want a barrel.
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic