43780Re: [new_distillers] newb question on flavor

  • Jim Graves
    May 6, 2013
      They will have no taste at all, there is nothing to flavor them.  Sugar gives very little taste at all.  If you reflux right, it'll just be a hot mouth full!  Great for using essences to make your own!  Cheers.

      From: David <luv2duckhunt88@...>
      To: new_distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, May 5, 2013 7:52 PM
      Subject: [new_distillers] newb question on flavor

      I have been reading extensively to build my knowledge before my first run with my reflux still. My goal is a neutral spirit that can be flavored using a sugar wash. I have the recipe for that one. My question is what will a good run taste like if the cuts are done properly with a neutral recipe?

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic