43728Re: Liebig question

  • tallnskinny
    Apr 19, 2013
      Thank you guys for the input and encouragement. Obviously I am moving slowly with my build but my liebig is done. working when i have time it my not be beautiful but its all me and i'm happy with it. I do however have another question: I found a person on E bay who sales 2" pipe and says for a $5 fee they will flang one end and that will suffice to use it with a tri clamp onto a keg. will it actually work size wise. obviously i will need a seal between the two. also would it be strong enough even for light easy use??? Has anyone else tried this??
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic