43704RE: [new_distillers] Re: Reflux V Pot Stills

  • TODP
    Apr 15, 2013
      THANK YOU!!! Been backing them for a few years way before I got on this group. GLAD to see someone else on here that can see the forest for all the trees!

      On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 7:57 PM, allibugger wrote:

         Everyone making stills today says their's is the best.  There are plenty of us who don't have the desire (talent) to build a still that will produce very drinlable product.  Don't knock a Mile HI still unless you have operated one.  Bitch about the time to get one if you will, but don't even think about bitching about the quality.  If you want a high quality stainless steel boiler and tower that can be converted from pot to reflux in 5 minutes, this is an excellent choice. If you want to build a cheap still out of the junk yard, go for it.  If you want damn good product in the 90-95% AVB range, Mile HI has a still for you.  If you can't wait 6 weeks to get it, you are not serious about making good alcohol.

      Alli

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, M L <kekedog13@...> wrote:

      > Davis, Ya ever seen the ones made by Mile High ? You can get a nice stainless steel one with an attatched liebig condenser, thermometer, bung and a tri-clamp so you can stick it right on you keg. Purdy sweet deals for under  $200

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic