      From: "johnschaerer@..." <johnschaerer@...>
      To: new_distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 9:30 AM
      Subject: [new_distillers] Heads, body and tails

      Hi I am new to the group and to distilling
      I built a reflux still and on my first try I could not destinguish when the heads were finished and the body commenced. Both smell and tongue tip taste remained the same throughout
      I could destinguish the tails because of the rise in temperature
      Please could anybody help???

      Best regards
      John Schaerer

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic