      From: wea5148 <wea5148@...>
      To: new_distillers <new_distillers@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wed, Mar 27, 2013 10:34 pm
      Subject: [new_distillers] newbie question

      Hello fellow distillars. I say this toungue in cheak because I have not yet done any distilling but I would like to learn. I have purchased a small distiller and have reviewed several recipes but I am having trouble finding the details to the processes for distilling and making the mash. Can someone lend me a hand with this? I would like to learn the basics such as cooking temparatures, how cool the mash should be before adding the yeast, during fermentation should the container be sealed? etc. Thank you much for any assistance?

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic