      From: Thomas <stought1@...>
      To: new_distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, March 8, 2013 8:48 AM
      Subject: [new_distillers] Penalties

      Hello,everyone!
      I have had some fun trying distillation and reading this forum, then it sunk in that I am actually committing a felony.
      Anyone have any interaction with the law? What kind of penalties should be expected? Felons lose rights, and I don't want that.
      How about the class D Farmers license to distill? Any experience with that?
      Thanks again,
      Tom

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic