43516Re: [new_distillers] Re: Noobie thoughts

  • Bill Rogers
    Mar 5 1:22 PM
      What, exactly, have you invented?

      On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 12:02 PM, RLB <last2blast@...> wrote:

      One problem with solar distilling is time.  It takes me 4 hrs on an electric range to distill 2 gals of sugar wash, so can I achieve the necessary heat for 4 hrs to distill 2 gals in a day?  In northern states it will be more difficult, but it will be fun to trying.

      I am working on a different idea that will instantly remove alcohol from water, but it will require experimentation and testing before I can share my idea.  As I told WB, I am an inventor.

      Robert

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic