43428Re: [new_distillers] Re: Confusion over how and what compounds survive distillation

  • Damion Pseudonym
    Feb 27, 2013
      ((trimming posts is awesome))

      You could always do both. I know designing and building my own mini-still has been immensely educational and just crazy fun too (I chose pot-stilling because I like the aesthetic of it - and vodka just doesn't have the romance....). Sounds like you've got the "punk rock DIY" bug on all this, so, really, nothing teaches you and gives you a solid grounding like hands on.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic