      From: White Bear <sha_man_1@...>
      Subject: Re: [new_distillers] apple seeds, juicing and cyanide
      To: "new_distillers@yahoogroups.com" <new_distillers@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Monday, 25, February, 2013, 4:48 PM

      GGB-
        As an herbalist, the amount of cyanide in apple pips is next to negligable.  You would have to eat over a pound of pips to feel any adverse effects.  I am sure that you don't have any where that amount in your apple juice.
        Manufactures of apple juice use a "distructive" type juicer and they process many more pounds of apples daily than you are doing.  If you still feel leary of your processing, toss it or make hard cider/apple wash and distill the wash.
      WB