      From: last2blast <last2blast@...>
      To: new_distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2013 1:02 PM
      Subject: [new_distillers] Quality Spirits

      As a test, I purchased 200 ml of the cheapest vodka from a local liqueur store as a base for my first finish run. Now I have a good idea what not to keep as drinkable spirits. That one small sip gave me a headache, so it has to be heads that was nasty stuff.

      If you are a newbie to distillation like myself, I would suggest that you go out and sample the cheapest spirits you can find as a means of knowing what you don't want to produce from your still.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic