43342Re: [new_distillers] ok

  • Damion Pseudonym
    Feb 22, 2013
      Yeah, I gotta say, I kinda really wish this one came with pictures....

      On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 5:32 PM, <self.adhesive@...> wrote:

      wow what a thought banana everywhere

      I just tried a banana mash just 5 gal, thank god it was in my shower about 1:00am a big boom brought me up out of the bed lol I had banana mash all over the bath room what whint wrong added no shugar and used on pack of yeast the brew store give me what tha hell man ????????

      I am riding in the Aids Life Cycle SF ---> LA ride this year, Please Consider Helping!
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic