      From: RLB <last2blast@...>
      To: "new_distillers@yahoogroups.com" <new_distillers@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wed, February 6, 2013 10:02:34 PM
      Subject: Re: [new_distillers] Small Volume Hobby Size Distiller

      My last stripping run acquired 2 qts. of heads, hearts, and tails, and my pot still is 2.5 gal.  7.5 gal should give you around 2 gal., 30 gal around 7 gal.  Going bigger will get you noticed by the wrong people so be careful.  They are watching and don't like it when they don't get their tax money.

      Robert

      From: sir_mudduck@...
      Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 00:58:15 +0000

      I just recieved my small but functional unit. THe main chamber holds .7 liters. Does any one have expierance with this size device. Maybe some tips or tricks to save me some of the growing pains?

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic