43062Re: brass connections

  • kekedog13
    Jan 26, 2013
      Yeah, That was mine. I got scolded over at the HD site , and for good reason.I had used it many times and got away with it un-scathed. But it only needs to break once to ruin you're day.I am now working on a new one made from a stainless steel flour canister I found at a thrift store.Better safe than sorry.

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Ricky R." wrote:
      > also ment to ask ,thinking about a thumper,saw a pic of someone using a picle jar as one,is that safe ? looks like it would break,would it ?
      > --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Ricky R." wrote:
      > >
      > > Just wanted an opinion,put together a pressure cooker pot still,simple start,believe its a 2-2.5 gallon but I used 2 brass connections,on it to connect the cooling coil,is it safe to drink if I run through it ?

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic