43054Re: I have a medical water distillers

  • David Eastham
    Jan 24, 2013
      My guess you can use as a pot still, but not sure how you make the cuts. From the internet - "For single distillation of source water or quality improvement of stored, deionized or demineralized water. Can be used as part of an automatic, continuous water purification system" Only distils once, not even a double distillation apparatus. For Vodka you need the Reflux!!
      Regards
      Dave E

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "angelis1972" wrote:

      > I have aquired a MP-6A mega pure water distiller and would like to know what I could make with it. I was thinking it would be good for vodka not whiskey

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic