42939Re: [new_distillers] Re: Long Fermentation

  • Ric Cunningham
    Jan 7, 2013
      The nutrient issue is probably right on target. Getting into a routine of feeding the yeast some nutients beside the carbohydrates. If you do a little research on the fermentation of Mead and the step nutrient schedule you will see how much yeast needs to actually do it job in a nutrient deficient must/wort/wash. There are several products available at any homebrewing or wine making shop and online:

      Fermaid K
      DAP
      are among the most popular.

      On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 9:06 AM, elmbrook@... <elmbrook@...> wrote: