42899google tracking and visiting distilling sites...Re: Help with decision

  • missouri_bootlegger
    Dec 30, 2012
      Buying a still is not against the law: selling liquor with out a license is. In Missouri distilling is legal for private use, the feds don't like it but as long as your not selling a bunch with out paying taxes my personal opinion is they won't bother you, but you can make ethanol to burn in your car legally so you can own and use a still. you can get the form to fill out to legally distill at the ATF web site......MB

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, Blackhat-Whitedog <blkhatwhtdog@...> wrote:

      > zymurgybob is one of those names that comes up now and then on forums, on a local still maker/promoter, taught a class or a dozen in my area, a recommendation is something to consider.  so I go to the still dragon site...
      >
      > nowI suppose its way past practical to prevent most tracking and data compiling, I mean we live in an era where Target can find out and send marketing material to pregnant women BEFORE the family finds out, and in a couple cases, before the woman herself figured it out.
      >
      > BUT, in a hobby situation that is currently more illegal than smoking grass, it makes NO sense for a site desiring to market equipment to participate in the hobby while refusing to show any info UNLESS you agree to allow the downloading of a half dozen scripts including google.
      >
      > as one who is seriously in the market for a decent device, Looking at the hillbilly flute, milehi, local rainier distillers, i am totally blocked out, all I can see is the opening splash image of the 3 stainless steel columns, but not a single thing else will load without accepting 4 scripts.
      >
      > could be worse, there was one site that had facebook and twitter scripts involved that I backed out without a 2nd thought.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic