      From: Claude <cnapier@...>
      To: new_distillers <new_distillers@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thu, Dec 6, 2012 3:49 pm
      Subject: [new_distillers] Help with decision

      Greets.....I love reading the posts in this post....awesome.

      I have a question. I have Multiple Sclerosis....I wanted to build my own still and rig. This isn't possible given my condition.

      My kids want to buy me a rig for Christmas.

      If you had/were to buy a complete rig.

      What would you buy?
      And from where?

      Many thanks.