42838Welcome from a New Guy

  • Mark
    Nov 30, 2012
      Hi everyone and Happy Holidays!

      I was doing some online research about still designs and saw a reference to this user group. Being a novice distiller I am looking for all sorts of advice from those with more experience and knew this was a good place to start.

      Anyways, I was researching building my first still and read a lot of positive feedback about the Bokabob mini-still setup. I just have a few questions before I get started. Questions which I expect have been asked by other novices on this very group. I guess I have a lot of reading to do! :)

      With that I had better put my reading glasses on and start searching.

      Mac
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic