    From: made_it_myself <doctorlawrencebrown@...>
    Subject: [new_distillers] Re: Crushing barley
    To: new_distillers@yahoogroups.com
    Date: Friday, March 9, 2012, 4:39 PM

    I did think about that, but I have a 100 lbs not 100 grams and I didn't want to make it into flour at the bottom and leave the whole grains at the top.
    I just wondered what other people used, I read about using a rolling pin, but I just turned 51, and I wanted to do something else with my life...
    I just wish I lived in a more rural area where people did things for themselves like I do, and the shops sold things that helped you do that. Around here if you want flour you buy a paper bag full of it, or you don't get flour!

  • Show all 4 messages in this topic