      Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2011 2:55 AM
      Subject: [new_distillers] Re: heart cuts

      Crap, does the aluminum and the lining ruin the alcohol? I had to use cans because I live in the city and we don't have anywhere to get those old style fruit storage jars that my mom used to make fruit with. In fact, I have been hard pressed to find anywhere that I can buy just jars. I will accept any reasonable facsimile suggestions for storage, but I am quite good with my cuts now, I don't so much need the cans as much any more.

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic