41345New Member

  • hedamajing
    Sep 1, 2011
      Hi Guys and Gals,

      Just joined the group earlier this week and love the site. Lots of info to absorb here.

      Im a neutral spirit type of guy, but have played around with a few malted wheat fermentations. I have only had my still for about a year now so I would definitely fall into the novice category. I have a 60 gallon stainless pot with a 3 inch by 4 foot packed column with a shell and tube heat exchanger for condensing. Can be set up for reflux or strip (packing removed).

      Thanks for all of the great information and will be visiting often.

      Mike
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic