40136Re: Cyclone Yasi

  • mav
    Feb 3, 2011
      Thats right Geoff! Luckly, Cairns was let off some what, and towns to the south took most of the force. Towns like Innsfail, Mission Beach, Cardwell and many more took the brunt of the tropical depression.

      Now the Price of Banana's will go up, and they will try force the price of sugar to go up again!

      The problem is, localy (aus), the price should not change because almost of Queenland's sugar's output is exported! So, We will see how the stock market speculation will drive the price of Sugar?

      Cheers
      Marc

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "geoff burrows" <jeffrey.burrows@...> wrote:

      > Hi Marc,
      >
      > Drier than a dead dingo's donger !!
      >

      > I do as well and that's dry
      >
      > A bit like having so much water that your back teeth are floatin'
      >
      > Geoff

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic