40134Re: [new_distillers] Re: Cyclone Yasi

  • Christopher Bedwell
    Feb 2, 2011
      It's a bit like a scotch finger biscuit, if you dunk too many times in your cuppa, it'll break off and fall in :)

      ' fair dinkum - Queensland fell in ' :)

      - Chris

      On 02/02/2011, at 10:01 PM, "mav" <mavnkaf@...> wrote:

      "try to flush us out, drown us and now try to blow some of us away."

      It sounds like your talking about "Victorians"??? :)

      Cheers
      Marc

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Jan Ooms" <jkooms@...> wrote:

      > Hi Harry,
      > She certainly is a monster one. Make sure you wear a helmet and tie down every bloody thing you value, including your distilled goodies.
      > Us Queenslanders certainly are in the firing line of late. First they try to flush us out, drown us and now try to blow some of us away.
      > What have we done to deserve all of this shit. I blame it on the government!!!!!!!!!
      > Best Wishes Mate. Make sure you move to higher ground.
      > Jan.

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic