40116Re: Cyclone Yasi

  • mav
    Feb 2, 2011
      Yes Chris, said in a way that no other mob would know what you said! But I do!

      The West half of Australia is not getting any of the wet wheather that the east coast of Australia is being smacked with! Australia is a big country! The wild west of OZ aint't mention much in Advertisements or tourist info stuff.

      But here's some nice stuff, look up, Monkey Mia and the Abrolhos Islets/ Reefs! There's some of my favourite places!

      Sorry Chris, But yes, the west is Very Dry, you can only hope the monsoon weather will come down to where you are.

      Cheers
      Marc

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, Christopher Bedwell <eukanubaau@...> wrote:

      > Over here on the west coast are begging for
      > Some rain... Drier than a dead dingo's donger !!
      >
      > Stay safe !!
      >
      > - Chris
      >

      > Sent from my iPhone
      >

      > On 01/02/2011, at 6:48 PM, "Jan Ooms" <jkooms@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Hi Harry,
      > > She certainly is a monster one. Make sure you wear a helmet and tie down every bloody thing you value, including your distilled goodies.
      > > Us Queenslanders certainly are in the firing line of late. First they try to flush us out, drown us and now try to blow some of us away.
      > > What have we done to deserve all of this shit. I blame it on the government!!!!!!!!!
      > > Best Wishes Mate. Make sure you move to higher ground.
      > > Jan.

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic