39220Re: Confused

    Aug 11, 2010
      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, Brian Hopper <brianhopper11@...> wrote:

      > every body is confused iam confused thigpen confuced james beam its this random posts are freaking me out iam confuced

      Brian,

      This is the sort of confusion that happens when you don't trim your posts.

      You are posting comments right at the very end of long lists of previous post/messages material. Nobody can see them.

      Please delete all unwanted stuff, then type your reply. 'Top of msg' or 'bottom of msg' posting are both acceptable, but please trim the junk.

      Groups Owner
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic