39210Re: Confused

    Aug 11, 2010
      Nope Royce,

      If you already got rid of the foreshots then no need to again. Since
      your still seems to have so much internal reflux in it, I might want to
      dilute it more down to 20% or so and try that.

      Otherwise sounds good.

      JB.

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, Royce Thigpen <fireside58@...>
      wrote:

      > I have just finished my last run of the peach wash. I have collected,
      all total
      > and put together, one gallon of about 35% ABV. My intent is to run all
      of it
      > again slower and collect batches. Do I still throw out the first 100
      ml as
      > before? I also intend to add some distilled water to it to add volume
      to the
      > pot. Is this the correct way to make a spirit run?
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic