39208Re: [new_distillers] Re: Confused

  • Brian Hopper
    Aug 11, 2010

      --- On Wed, 11/8/10, Royce Thigpen <fireside58@...> wrote:

      From: Royce Thigpen <fireside58@...>
      Subject: Re: [new_distillers] Re: Confused
      To: new_distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, 11 August, 2010, 2:45

      I have just finished my last run of the peach wash.  I have collected, all total and put together, one gallon of about 35% ABV.  My intent is to run all of it again slower and collect batches.  Do I still throw out the first 100 ml as before?  I also intend to add some distilled water to it to add volume to the pot.  Is this the correct way to make a spirit run?