      From: rosnekcaj <jensor4@...>
      Subject: [new_distillers] Re: New file uploaded to new_distillers
      To: new_distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, June 22, 2010, 8:52 AM

      Problem finding the file that is referred to.
      When I click on the link to the file I get a page saying:

      "The requested file or directory is not found on the server. "

      If I click on the second link to get help on groups file I get taken to the help central page.

      Is there another way to find the file referred to in the message? As the system works for me, I can't find it.

      rosnekcaj

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, <new_distillers@...> wrote:

      > Hello,

      > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the new_distillers
      > group.
      >
      > File : /stillaproblem.jpg
      > Uploaded by : topcat@...
      > Description : still head problem?