38790Re: [new_distillers] Re: the summer is here.

  • just me
    Jun 6 9:25 AM
      Yes JD I agree with keeping a low profile. I wasnt trying to get too personal. I have traveled a good bit and have family and friends from many parts of the world.I am glad your yeast has settled.Here is a drink I got from this site.
      1 green apple
      1 red apple
      3 cinnamon sticks
      1/4 cup sugar
      2 cloves
      slice the apples.add to 2 liters of 45% neutral or rum.pull the cinnamon sticks and cloves after 3 or 4 days. it improves with age
      Just Me
      Saving the life of one dog won't change the world, but the world will certainly change for that one dog.
    • Show all 39 messages in this topic