37526Re: Apple Pie Recipe Anyone?

    Jan 2, 2010
      Hey Thanks a bunch all,

      Didn't realize it was that popular around here. Definitly will go with
      the neutral, juice and spices.

      Now, if you throw a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top, will that make it
      a la mode? Thanks again.

      Vino es Veritas,

      Jim aka Waldo.

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "pint_o_shine" <pintoshine@...>
      wrote:

      > This is the best combo I have found.
      >
      > Credit to DunderHead
      > 4 cans frozin apple juce ,1 tabs apple pie spice ( 1 tea cinnamon--1/4
      nutmeg-1/4 allspice) 1 qt clear "vodka", , top with water to 1 gal ,add
      sugar to taste (brown sugar can be used)
      > (if you Heat juice with spice it will taste more like "cooked" apple
      pie) let sit for day, strain threw coffee filter
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic