37515Re: [new_distillers] Apple Pie Recipe Anyone?

  • bigjim@wildblue.net
    Jan 1, 2010
      You can adapt this to suit yerowndamnself.

      Big Jim

      Spiced apple pie drink
      1 gallon apple juice
      1 gallon apple cider
      1 cup sugar
      6 cinnamon sticks

      5 cups Everclear Grain Alcohol

      In large pot simmer all but alcohol until cinnamon sticks loses their flavor
      (30-45 minutes)

      Cool, add alcohol, chill drink.

      A friend in South Carolina makes this. It do taste like apple pie.