37354Re: reflux

  • ric
    Dec 3, 2009
      By all means build a valved reflux still.
      However if you want simplicity of construction and operation a combination of a Bokakob LM still with a VM addition makes a lot of sense.
      First being you take your foreshots and tails via the LM path; reserving VM for the product part of the run. That way your collection path is never contaminated.
      Plus VM must be the ultimate in simplicity of operation.

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "bigdaddyg851" <bigdaddyg851@...> wrote:

      > i might be asking for alot, but anybody out there have detailed instructions or a web site for a valved reflux design stiil. i want to step up from a swans neck still that took me about 2hrs to build .it works,it taste fine but i am sure my pecent of Alcohol is low though it taste stong i just orderd a Alcoholmeter.

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic