36484Re: Cognac Grapes...

    Aug 4, 2009

      I mean really Wal.  Those Aussies even have the gaul to sell some of our Bourbons at a lower ABV then is legally allowed to call it Bourbon here in the US  which is 40%.

      Have half a mind to e-mail our fearless leader - Pres. Obama and have him fly down to Oz in Air Force 1 to straighten their heads out down there .... ;)

      Vino es Veritas,

      Jim aka Waldo.

      > In OZ raisins usually have seeds, dried sultanas are labelled as a separate category. Quirky?
      > wal

      > --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "jamesonbeam1" jamesonbeam1@ wrote:
      > >

      > > ROTF ZB,
      > >
      > > Welppers, guess ya'll Maniacs must a have a huge Aussie population up
      > > there too.... [:D] [:D] [:D]

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic