      From: new_distillers@ yahoogroups. com [mailto: new_distillers@ yahoogroups. com ] On Behalf Of tykjaw
      Sent: Friday, 19 June 2009 1:14 p.m.
      To: new_distillers@ yahoogroups. com
      Subject: [new_distillers] Re: filtering wash

      Thanks for comments baker

      I wouldnt think that a brief contact with a 12% wash would be that worrysome but I must confess I have not seen any data regarding polyester chemical resistance properties

      The genuine Millbank bag is very effective at removing debris from water, it is made from dense canvas that has to be soaked before use, liquid is then drawn through by capillary action. Despite this the large surface area of the bag gives a reasonable flow

      Unfortunately Millbank bags are quite expensive and a useable substitute is a leg from a pair of denims, either well stitched at the bottom or simply folded up in half

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic