35076connecting to a keg without cutting it??

  • have to ask
    May 1, 2009
      Ok I live in an apartment right now and am still getting my research done before I get into things ( which will be when funds andcomfort with my researched knowledge get in place). but for future reference can one conect a collume to a keg without cutting it?? If you use an adapter that attaches like a beer tap to keep the keg open could that work?? also could one still get product in and out? I suppose one would have to pump or siphone out everything not distilled out.
      Thanks all
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic