3452Re: Which Still to build

  • tony6163
    Apr 2 2:32 AM
      Thanks a lot to all the guys out there that responded to my post
      about which still to build. I originally chose the Moonshine-Still
      due to the fact that I know nothing about distilling and because of
      the vast amount of information at the site in regards to constructing
      and operating the still. Seems a lot of people are using and
      recommend the Nixon Stone Still. Is there a site on the Net with
      plans for building and operating this type of still or should I just
      stick with the Moon-shine-Still. (I decided on the Internal Reflux
      model by the way!)

      regards

      Tony

      --- In new_distillers@y..., "Robert N" <dinks_c@y...> wrote:
      > Hi Tony, great to hear you are going to build yourself a still.
      Being a
      > sheetie will help you out immensely. I recently built myself one
      out of SS
      > but went with the Nixon-Stone design. Unless you are set on
      building one of
      > the fine moonshine stills, then if I may, I would sway you towards
      the same
      > design as I made. After researching the different designs out
      there, IMHO
      > the N/S design has qualities that make it a better still, which I'm
      sure
      > that many of the members here will agree with me on. If you are
      interested I
      > will rave on about the merits of one over the other. None the less,
      I hope
      > your project goes well and may you enjoy the fruits of your pursuit.
      >
      > Have a great day!
      >
      > Robert

      <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=215002.1818248.3328688.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17
      050416
      > 94:HM/A=847665/R=0/*http://ads.x10.com/?
      bHlhaG9vbW9uc3RlcjcuZGF0=1017552754%

      3eM=215002.1818248.3328688.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705041694:HM/A=84766
      5/R=1>

      > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic