32496Re: Caring for internal elements

  • Rodney
    Dec 4, 2008
      > > windshield sun protector. Wrap it around & tape in place. It
      reflects

      I work at Home Depot so I'm running into things that spark the
      imagination for contraptions all day long. Anyway today down the
      insulation aisle (which I don't normally work down) I saw the
      reflective insulation rolls (similar to your windshield protectors)
      its a good sized roll for $10 bucks, which will probably make you
      several windshield protectors....Or man good still blankets.

      Rodney
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic