32482Re: Caring for internal elements

  • skmackie
    Dec 3, 2008
      This guy has sent me two emails saying the same thing as below. Maybe it wasn't such a
      good idea to give out my email address to this group. At least it's my throwaway
      address.

      Sheryl

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, Benson Hard <benson.hard@...> wrote:

      > DEAR SIRS/MADAM,
      >
      > I WANT TO START HOME DISTILLATION UNIT (NEUTRAL ALCOHOL)BY DAILY 500
      LITTER.. PLEASE SEND THE DRAWING OF 200 LITTER CAPACITY POTS. HOW TO BOILING
      ,FILTERING ETC

      http://in.promos.yahoo.com/address

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic