      From: rehpotsirhcj <rehpotsirhcj@...>
      Subject: [new_distillers] Re: Looking for a boiler
      To: new_distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, August 3, 2008, 7:11 PM

      I think your right about the one jug at a time Mason. Thinking about
      it, you leave them in the freezer until you need them, the one jug in
      the cooler should keep the temp near freezing until its thawed out, and
      if not, then I guess it will be a quick thaw and I'll need another
      method :)

      did you use a 1/4 tube for the reflux return or?

      boy I'm getting close...

      Chris

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic