29333Re: copper

  • Greg
    May 22, 2008
      Hey Ken, It's all good with a hand shake in my book. I was just on that
      Kiwi=Ebay site, Those are some good lookin' rig's!! I cant find the
      video's though. Can you help out on that? Thank's Greg P.S To help w/
      your "Patina" on copper, use a cheese cloth/nylon stocking and a very
      fine coat of ... Get this: I work w/materials that take the beating from
      the outside elements

      Veggie oil. Yep Veggie oil! It repels water and does not "stain" the
      metal. I use it w/my wifes antique shop all the time.

      Hope this help's

      Greg PPS Vid's...

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "KM Services" <km_services@...>
      wrote:

      > I have my plumber Mate making up my new parrot's beak and once I get
      it all
      > cleaned up is there a way of keeping it new looking? I know regular
      > polishing will do it of course, but is there something you guys with
      the
      > copper stills apply to the exposed copper to keep it new looking? That
      is
      > safe of course.
      >
      > Cheers
      >
      > Ken Mc