28666Re: [new_distillers] Blueprints for the Charles 803

  • Benjamin Domingo Bof
    Apr 30, 2008
      Billy ;I´m making an column in mild steel drip zinc coated.
      Are interested in your Charles 803 would you change info?
      Benjamin

      "billy.turf" <billy.turf@...> escribió:
      Has anyone got these blueprints? I have seen some old archive photos of
      it. The company that made it went under a long time ago. It looks like
      an interesting design but I haven't been able to find details on it
      since the company has been gone for a while already.

      Tarjeta de crédito Yahoo! de Banco Supervielle. Solicitá tu nueva Tarjeta de crédito. De tu PC directo a tu casa.
      Visitá www.tuprimeratarjeta.com.ar

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic