27798Re: One more post

  • daddyman00126
    Apr 1, 2008
      5 shots of 180 proof and I will forget what happened the rest of the
      night. You do not want to mess with it. It still haunts me of the
      lost time and what I did during that lost time.

      Don't go there it is a bad place :( (I think, I cant remember)

      The best for last
      BILL1BURP

      <jamesonbeam1@...> wrote:

      ____snip____

      > But anyways, your really dont want to drink that high a proof
      alcohol -
      > I mean the highest proof sold is Barcardi's 151 and Everclear thats
      > like 190 something, but they are ment to be mixed. Otherwise you
      will
      > friggin kill yourself. Not to mention the optimum aging level for
      > wihskeys, rums and brandy is around 125 proof. Also, the law states
      > that our Bourbons and Tennessee Whiskeys cannot be distilled higher
      the
      > 160 proof.
      >
      > Vino Es Veritas,
      >
      > Jim. (still ROTFLMFAO).......
      >

      > --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com
      > <mailto:new_distillers@yahoogroups.com> , "Jesse" <carolinacrisp@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > I was just at a Site that I had never seen before. It is the Home
      > distiller forums ANd I see that my name was in A couple of post
      there..
      > Also Pintoshine Was talking about getting High proof. He was saying
      > that it is not Safe to drink anything over 86%abv And that to get
      > anything Higher than 96 you need to use chemical.. I am finding that
      > this is a good place to read up on some real info..
      > but what I am wondering is on the 86%abv why is it not safe, Because
      > of the ABV or does it have something else in there at that high of a
      > percent... that would make since to me.. That it is just to strong
      FOr
      > a normal person.. Hope this is the case and it now has made me
      realize
      > that I will probably not make my mark of 92% or better.. Unless I am
      > just understanding wrong.. thanks on any Replys,, Uncle jesse

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic