23827Rapid Aging (was) Re: Feints

  • abbababbaccc
    Apr 1, 2007
      Thanks Harry,

      Somehow I have a gut feeling that the magnetic field setup I posted
      would be easier to implement than an ultrasonic system. At least it
      should be easier to build and have less potential for hazards as I
      understand it. Anyway, too early to say anything definite. Time to
      start planning some experiments I guess :) Making neutral alcohol
      automatically is now sorted to the end so it's time to get back to
      the whiskey ...

      Cheers, Riku

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Harry" <gnikomson2000@...> >
      > There's been some progress in this area using ultrasonics. I
      > can't remember which patent I saw, but there is a patent and an
      > electronic transducer device marketed by our Asian friends that
      > reports a cut in maturation time from years to days.
      >
      > When I get a bit of time, I'll try to find the info.
      > Slainte!
      > regards Harry
      >

      > Hi Riku,
      > I still haven't tracked down the particular one I saw, but here's a
      > very recent one (filed July last year) using ultrasonics. It gives
      > all the relevant data...
      > http://www.freepatentsonline.com/7063867.pdf

    • Show all 34 messages in this topic