23393Re: Ph Meters

  • Murphy-Marsh, Leigh
    Feb 4, 2007
      Why monitor? Unless you have some really nasty water or ingredients it's
      usually fine to use whatever PH you already have.
      I whack in water, sugar and turbo and just let her rip.
      Cheers,
      Leigh.

      Hello Group,
      Just want to know how people monitor the pH of there wash. I know
      there are a couple of methods out there. It is a case of reading too
      many books and now being totally lost! It seems the pH has to be kept
      between 3 and 4.

      Do people use digital meters or litmus paper? At the local fish shop
      they have a digital one for big bucks

      Any help would be great.
      Phil