22169Re: [new_distillers] Re: Turbo Yeast Question?

  • Jan Wouter
    Oct 9, 2006
      2006/10/9, Rick <yahoogroupmail@...>:

      > My supplier always has his yeasts in the refrigerator where others leave
      > them on the shelf. I've yet to try my turbo yeasts (refrigerated) but I
      > know
      > the Lavlin on the shelf has never failed.
      >
      > Rick

      I normally store my yeast at room temperature, but reading all this I will
      put it in the refrigerator.
      Forunately I'm blessed with a lovely wife who does complain about things
      like that, as long as I tidy up the mess I make.

      Jan Wouter