21289Re: [new_distillers] Re: andy in france not knowing what he is doing

  • andy wood
    Aug 2, 2006
      bonjour salut hi i have the fruit allready in the bottles i have the fruit but dont know how to make the eau de vie eg the amounts for 1lt 2lt etc any ideas thanks

      miciofelice2003 <miciofelice2003@...> wrote: Mon cher ami,
      I didn't understand exactly what you want: if your wish is to know how
      to groww fruit into bottles or how to fill the bottles.

      please, can you be a little bit clearer?

      Ciao a tutti
      da

      micio felice (italy)